Add images for the product gallery inside the div with red border. Remove the height and width when inserting the images
Set Alternative text for images
Add iframe with a youtube link, Iframes require a image thumbnail as the next sibling as well.
Connect iframe and iframe thumbnail sibling with id on the elements,
like so :
On iframe id="iframe1",
On iframe thumbnail image : id="iframe1thumbnail"
Add Long Description
Bioavailable Selenium Yeast - 100 µg
- Unique (patented) organic high-selenium yeast with a wide range of selenium species including Se-methylselenocysteine as found in natural garlic
- For a well functioning immune system*
- Documented in more than 40 published studies, including the groundbreaking KiSel-10 study1
- Documented stable bioavailability of 88.7% for every batch
- Manufactured under pharmaceutical standards and inspected by "the Danish Food and Drug Administration"
SelenoPreciseTM 100 μg
- Alehagen U, Johansson P, Björnstedt M, Rosén A, Dahlström U. “Cardiovascular mortality and N-terminal-proBNP reduced after combined selenium and coenzyme Q10 supplementation”: a 5-year prospective randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial among elderly Swedish citizens. Int J Cardiol. 2013 Sep 1;167(5):1860-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2012.04.156. Epub 2012 May 23.
- Schrauzer GN Selenium and selenium-antagonistic elements in nutritional cancer prevention. Crit Rev Biotechnol. 2009;29(1):10-7.
Pharma Nord's Patented Selenium Yeast approved by EFSA
Pharma Nord's selenium yeast SelenoPrecise® is a highly bioavailable, standardized selenium yeast.
Please read the safety assessment from EU's scientific experts EFSA of the source of selenium yeast used by Pharma Nord: Click here!
PubMed Study Links
Bio-Quinone Active CoQ10 Gold has been in more than 100 clinical trials, 75 of which are human clinical trials and 25 being Gold Standard clinical trials. Below are some of the more recent clinical trial statistics from the US National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.