Pharma Nord UK Limited, based in Morpeth Northumberland, are the UK distributor for one of Europe's leading manufacturers of dietary supplements and suppliers of licensed and unlicensed medication.
We are looking for a UK Sales Manager to report directly to the Managing Director. The new Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of Pharma Nord’s sales to wholesalers, pharmacies, health food shops, hospitals and will be instrumental in the growth of our online sales.
This position is both broad in scope and challenging in nature. The successful applicant will be expected to contribute as part of the Pharma Nord UK Senior Management team.
- Actively develop Pharma Nord's position within the UK health food and nutritional supplement industry.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to ensure that Pharma Nord UK remains up to date in regard to all market developments and can deliver growth accordingly.
- Management and development of wholesaler relationships including:
- Liaison with wholesalers by telephone and in person
- Negotiating wholesaler contracts as required
- Line Management of the Internal Sales department including:
- Management of the team responsible for telephone liaison with trade customers
- Active development of sales strategies and approaches to respond to market needs and maximise sales
- Line Management of the Marketing and PR department including:
- Management of the Marketing Manager and PR Executive
- Attending relevant industry shows to represent Pharma Nord
- Line Management of Sales Representatives based across the UK including:
- Undertaking regular sales meetings to assess market trends and share ideas
- Travelling across the UK to work alongside representatives as required.
- Line Management of the web business which play a major role in the future.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company as appropriate.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth.
- Significant input into the annual budget and company management and direction in support of the UK Managing Director will be both expected and required.
- Experience with driving business growth
- Experience of management of a number of departments within a medium sized business
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skills/experience gained within a similar position at a similar level is expected
- A valid UK driving license
- Experience within the health food industry.
The candidate will be part of a successful international company that produces pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements. The job is professionally challenging and provides an opportunity to influence the decision-making process as well as be a part of a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
How to apply:
Please send an application by letter together with your CV and a statement of motivation, as well as any other relevant information no later than 17th July 2020 to: Managing Director Mr. Bent Henriksen, Pharma Nord UK Ltd., Telford Court, Morpeth, NE61 2DB. Please mark the envelope “Business Development Executive – Medical Division”.
For further information regarding this position and the application process, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
Pharma Nord is one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements and medical preparations. With its company headquarters and production facilities located in Denmark, Pharma Nord has a large operational field in Europe, the Middle East and the United States as well as in the rapidly expanding markets of Asia through 25 subsidiaries and 20 business partners.